A Handbook of Chinese Healing Herbs: An Easy-to-Use Guide to 108 Chinese Medicinal Herbs and Dozens of Prepared Herba l FormulasTraditional Chinese medicine is perhaps the oldest system of health care in the world—and one of the safest and most effective. This first easy-to-use pocket guide provides everything readers need to know to explore Chinese herbal medicine for themselves. The book includes:
• A brief overview of the basic terms and concepts of traditional Chinese medicine.
• Simple instructions on how to prepare herbal formulas at home.
• An illustrated guide to 108 of the most widely used Chinese herbs, with descriptions, therapeutic effects, preparation methods, and dosages.
• A guide to dozens of readily available prepared herbal formulas for common ailments.
• An index of symptoms and ailments.
• Listings of mail-order houses for herbs, herbal formulas, and other supplies.
• Suggestions for further reading.
Find More Chinese Herbs Products