- Used Book in Good Condition
Massage is one of the essential foundations of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Tui Na, literally "Push Grab," has been practiced by Chinese martial artists, Qigong practitioners and healers for thousands of years. Specializing in injury repair and curing illness, Tui Na massage can also maintain your health by adjusting your Qi in order to flow smoothly. It will increase your Qi and blood circulation in particular areas or throughout your entire body, removing blockages and stagnations caused by injuries, exercise and/or aging. Tui Na massage is also a wonderful way to relieve stress and recover from a hard day on the job or a tough workout.
Chinese Tui Na Massage is systematic, concise, practical and easy to read. Originally published in China, this re-edited edition (the 4th book in our Practical TCM series) provides both theory and practical techniques.
- Prevent illness by improving Qi and blood flow.
- Recover quickly from fatigue, aches, and soreness.
- Repair injuries, relieve stress and physical tension.
- Ideal for professional therapists, martial artists & anyone with an active lifestyle.
Find More Tui Na Products